Barbara began her real estate career in 1976, and has a diversified background in the field of real estate management. She formed her own company, Kraus Management Services, Inc. in March 2000.
Prior to forming her own company, Barbara was Executive Vice President for Crane Realty Services for 17 years and was responsible for oversight of the company's portfolio of 5,000,000 sq. ft. of office, industrial, and retail properties throughout Los Angeles, Orange, River- side, and San Diego Counties. Grubb & Ellis acquired that company in April 1998. Before her association with Crane Realty Services in 1983, Ms. Kraus was office manager for the Orange County office of Daum Commercial Brokerage.
During her 34 year career in commercial real estate management,
Ms. Kraus has managed large retail centers, industrial properties, large portfolios of bank owned properties, assisted in Receivership cases, and has extensive experience in the management of office buildings, including major building renovation.
We are currently responsible for managing approximately 3 million square feet of property consisting of industrial, office, and retail. We serve the needs of small private investors to institutional owners.
• Certified Property Manager, CPM®
• California Real Estate Broker
• Member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
• Revenue Optimization
• Tenant Relations and Retention
• Common Area Maintenance
• 24 hour emergency services
• Service Procurement and Contracts
• Preventative Maintenance
• Energy Conservation
• 24/7 Emergency Access to Property Managers
Finance & Accounting
• Annual and Capital Budgets
• Common Area Reconciliations
• Forecasting and Cash Flow Analyses
• Contractor License and Insurance Confirmation
• Budget and Timeline Supervision
• Competitive Bid Procurement and Negotiation
• Tenant Assistance and Service